Pab the Tetrahed has told Orb that what makes the inscription so interesting is that it actually, properly emoting, would belong either in a grey or black room because the sentiments expressed therein are despair, suffering and horror but that now here, in the green room, the thing takes on a new tonality: that of a body during a ritual of passage or rebirth. Orb asks it:
– Bull, horse, human something… are they only what is on this wall or do they…. How to bubble this? Do they project for something, some other horse, bull, human somewhere else? You know, as when the Icosahedron leave behind their droppings, the perma-bubbles. Sorry, sometimes textulating is just not enough to get the meaning and feeling out of me into you, I wish I could inscribe…
– You are correct Orb. But it is both: representing and as is. It is not from me though. I want us to be able to appreciate the beauty and horror from other places so that we can view ourselves better. This seems necessary, not to limit us to Tetrahedrons, Cubes, Octahedrons, Dodecahedrons, Icosahedron and Trapezohedra.
– As a black sphere of zero transparency, yes, I am viewing what you are bubbling. Even here we have the limits without reason, the Icosahedrons and the Trapezohedras, they make me want to float to the blue room many a time. But this thing here, down here. Ex-textulate to me, what is it projecting?
– A broken sword. It stands for defeat. Imagine a Cube never becoming an Octahedron but not because of the lack of refinement but because of another Cube. Or imagine the Trapezohedra chiseling during the rite of passage: hewing and chipping and chiseling at the Cube or Octahedron without stop, on and on, till nothing is left. This is part of the meaning of the broken sword.
– I can view in total Pablo. Your company is very nice. I forget about the lack of transparency, the different ways of emoting and appreciating projections as compared to the others. Even without the smudge I am sure I would always recognize you.
– They are afraid of you Orb. They suspect you are a perma-bubble come alive, the representation of an Icosahedron that has at last passed out of our all the rooms that are. Do you view? This is why you are not ejected, why you are always a guest of honor. In another place you might be viewed in total to be a spirit or ancestor.
Two trapezohedra approach rapidly, glowing burgundyly. Orb bubbles Pab to make a dash for it and to meet again in the black room’s third south-south-eastern-delta port for Tetras. At once they speed away in opposite directions at incredible velocities that leave the two arbiters trundling towards each other yellowly and almost, to their huge embarrassment, colliding. Indeed all bodies can reach very high velocities, radial and linear and circumaxmatic, it is just that it is never considered necessary and thus has never been done. To leave alone the risk of impacting each other most disgracefully.
After a while the two Trapezos steady themselves and view about the room, deeply disconcerted by the inscriptions. They are unsure what is to be done next in defense of their standing and the Icosahedrons. The problem is what other Tetrahedrons, possibly even Cubes, might begin projecting or emoting after viewing all of this, is the big problem to be dealt with, more so than the maverick creative crystal. The Tetras can be an unruly rabble, they have not yet mastered any arts of appreciation nor sentiments.
Orb recalls an exchange with a Dodecahedron, a crystal body at the second most elevated position in the order of all the rooms which exist:
– Do you ever project about being just this precise Dodecahedron. The Dodecahedron that is floating in this place now and not any other Dodecahedron floating in any of the other rooms?
– Is this textulation to appreciate or to emote? It is not certain that I am viewing this correctly.
– That is exactly what I signify. “I” but not “I” standing for all Dodecas but I standing only for this, one, single body. Like myself, Orb, I am just Orb, but I am no other Orbs. Can you view such a state of affairs? Or let me ask: Have you textulated with Pablo?
– No I cannot view, it does not make sense this bubbling, Orb. By being one Dodecahedron I am all Dodecahedrons, and all Dodecahedrons are I, is the state of affairs. Pablo? Neither, no. That is not a known shape of crystals. There are Tetrahedrons, Cubes, Octahedrons, Dodecahedrons, Icosahedron, the Trapezohedra and you, Orb, the difficult one. You are to know this, the order of bodies and the content of every room. And for your question: float around to convene with Tetras, it is viewed in total that they bubble so strangely.
– Yes, perhaps I must. I, me, myself. Another question: Have you ever had presence of a Dodecahedron take the rite to become an Icosahedron?
– No, never. Perhaps only Icosahedrons may attend.
– Always, always I get this answer. Very curious indeed.
But the individuo-collective Dodeca is already floating away towards an image that has just appeared on the far, yellow wall: it is a still pointillist projection of a rite of passage with every shape of body in attendance and a few of them emoting above their level of refinement. The Dodecahedron can be seen to be slightly vibrating.